The Crookwood 5.1 VU meter is a compact 1U VU meter with built in attenuator, so no matter how hot your mix or stem is, the VU s will work perfectly. Unlike the VUs placed on your gear, these VU meters are precision VUs that conform to BS6840:part 17 1991 & IEC268-17:1990, and the attenuator lets them work with signals up to +22dBu.
1U 5.1 VU Meter
The 1U 19″ 5.1 VU Meter
A 5.1 precision VU meter with attenuator mounted into a compact 1U rack.
– 1U package
– Detachable rack ears, so it can be mounted in a rack, or placed on a bridge.
– 6 precision VU meters to BS6840:part 17 1991 & IEC268-17:1990, apart from attack time which is slightly over compensated
– Stepped, balanced attenuator offers attenuation of 3,6,9 & 12 dB.
– Constant impedance attenuator ensures VU s always work to spec.
– XLR inputs on rear of box
– All VUs backlit for low lighting
– 1U 19″ racks
– Detachable rack ears
– XLR inputs
– Small external power supply