The C10 monitor controller is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller with a wide variety of surround and stereo monitor checks
– Relay based analogue monitor selector
– AES digital monitor selector
– Internal and external DAC interfaces
– Relay based analogue record path selector
– AES digital record path selector
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the C10 family,each differing in their capacities.
– C10-4AX – 4 analogue and digital sources
– C10-8AX – 8 analogue and digital sources
– C10-16AX – 16 analogue and digital sources
– Each model is available in 5.1, 7.1, 10.2 and 12.0 formats.
Once you’ve chosen a C10 controller, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your controller to get the features you need, including:
– ADCs for record path conversion
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Studio Speaker control
– Full Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your C1 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Talkback with stereo cue mix/ replace
– Mounting Frames