The C30 monitor controller is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller with lots of stereo and surround monitor checks
– Relay based analogue source selector
– Relay based analogue record path selector
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the C30 family,each differing in their capacities.
– C30-2AS – 2 analogue sources
– C30-8AS – 8 analogue sources
– C30-16AS – 16 analogue sources
All models are available in 5.1, 7.1, 10.2 or 12 channel surround formats.
Once you’ve chosen a C30 controller, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your controller to get the features you need, including:
– DACs for Digital Signals
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Studio Speaker control
– Full Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your C30 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Talkback with stereo cue mix/ replace
– Mounting Frames