Feature rich : input labelling, gain offset
“The 740P is a well-built preamplifier that’s rich in features and easy to use – it performs all switching flawlessly, and handles volume control better than any other I’ve used.”
– Doug Schneider, SoundStage!
Transparent, open and detailed sonics
“The stereo image has substantial width, exceptional dynamics and incredible depth.”
– Hxos (Greece)
Music emerges from black background
– Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
– 4 stages of our M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage DC regulation); a highly sophisticated circuit virtually free of noise, yielding exceptionally fast, precise, and very stable DC voltage.
– Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
– Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
– Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 740P’s volume control is bypassed.