The C2 Monitor Controller2 June 202212 June 2022
The C2 Monitor Controller
The C2 stereo mastering console is the perfect device for dealing with digital monitor sources and the odd analogue one. In addition it has a full 8×8 digital crosspoint matrix for great digital studio integration. It lets you seamlessly listen to any source, with excellent transparent monitor control, to make sure you can hear exactly what you’re working on. Together with inbuilt digital router it can form the centre of your studio.
The C2 monitor controller is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller
– AES digital monitor selector
– Internal and external DAC interfaces
– AES digital 8×8 crosspoint switcher to studio routing
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
2 Models to Choose From
There are 2 main models in the C2 family,each differing in their capacities.
- C2-8AX – 8 x8 digital router plus 1 analogue source
- C2-16XPAX – 16×16 digital router plus 1 analogue source
Once you’ve chosen a C2 controller, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your controller to get the features you need, including:
– ADCs for record path conversion
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Studio Speaker control
– Full Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your C2 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Talkback with stereo cue mix/ replace
– Mounting Frames