The C20 Monitor Controller2 June 202212 June 2022
The C20 Monitor Controller
The C20 surround monitoring controller is the perfect device for dealing with digital sources, both stereo and surround. It lets you seamlessly listen to any source, digital or one analogue, with excellent transparent monitor control, to make sure you can hear exactly what you’re working on. Together with inbuilt digital record paths, it can form the centre of your studio.
The C20 monitor controller is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller with a wide variety of surround and stereo monitor checks
– AES digital monitor selector
– Internal and external DAC interfaces
– AES digital record path selector
– All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the production process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the C20 family,each differing in their capacities.
– C20-4DS – 4 digital & 1 analogue sources
– C20-8DS – 8 digital & 1 analogue sources
– C20-12DS – 16 digital & 1 analogue sources
Each model is available in 5.1, 7.1, 10.2 and 12.0 formats.
Once you’ve chosen a C20 controller, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your controller to get the features you need, including:
– Internal DAC s for digital conversion – or use your own preferred DAC s
– ADC s for signal conversion
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Studio Speaker control
– Full Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your C1 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Talkback with stereo cue mix/ replace
– Mounting Frames