The C20 monitor controller is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller with a wide variety of surround and stereo monitor checks
– AES digital monitor selector
– Internal and external DAC interfaces
– AES digital record path selector
– All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the production process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the C20 family,each differing in their capacities.
– C20-4DS – 4 digital & 1 analogue sources
– C20-8DS – 8 digital & 1 analogue sources
– C20-12DS – 16 digital & 1 analogue sources
Each model is available in 5.1, 7.1, 10.2 and 12.0 formats.
Once you’ve chosen a C20 controller, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your controller to get the features you need, including:
– Internal DAC s for digital conversion – or use your own preferred DAC s
– ADC s for signal conversion
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Studio Speaker control
– Full Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your C1 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Talkback with stereo cue mix/ replace
– Mounting Frames