The M3 Mastering Console2 June 202212 June 2022
The M3 Mastering Console
The M3 mastering console is the perfect device for dealing with pure analogue devices – monitor sources, and record chains. It integrates all of your chosen outboard and other machines into one highly efficient and sonically pure control centre, increasing your creativity and speed of operation.
The M3 mastering console is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller
– Relay based analogue insert crosspoint router
– Relay based analogue monitor selector
– Optionally, precision record level trims and MS controller
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
4 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the M3 family,each differing in their capacities.
– M3-3AI – 3 analogue inserts
– M3-7AI – 7 analogue inserts
– M3-11AI – 11 analogue inserts
– M3-15AI – 15 analogue inserts
Once you’ve chosen a M3 console, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your console to get the features you need, including:
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your M3 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Mounting Frames