The M40 Mastering Console2 June 202212 June 2022
The M40 Mastering Console
The M40 mastering console is the surround version of our M4 stereo console. It’s perfect device for dealing with modern mastering catering for both analogue and digital monitor sources, but only analogue and record chains. It integrates all of your chosen outboard, converters, DAWs and other machines into one highly efficient and sonically pure control centre, increasing your creativity and speed of operation.
The M40 mastering console is a powerful integrated machine, comprising of these main elements:
– Precision Monitor Controller, stereo and suround
– Relay based analogue insert crosspoint router
– Relay based analogue monitor selector
– AES digital monitor selector
– DAC and ADC interfaces
– Optionally, precision record level trims and MS controller
All of these elements are digitally controlled and integrated to reduce the audio path to a minimum, but with loads of features to speed up the mastering process.
3 Models to Choose From
There are 3 main models in the M40 family,each differing in their capacities.
– M40-7AI – 7 analogue inserts
– M40-11AI – 11 analogue inserts
– M40-15AI – 15 analogue inserts
Once you’ve chosen a M40 console, there are plenty of other add ons you can add to your console to get the features you need, including:
– Digital Speaker Outputs
– Bass Management
As well as the add- on options there are other accessories you can add to your M40 to complete your studio:
– VU meters
– Mounting Frames