DX32R is your versatile digital audio Swiss knife – an interface and matrix designed for multiple audio applications such as multi-room recording studios, post-production facilities and audio distribution installations. It allows you to route all digital input and output and manage them on a mono channel basis within a single unit or a combination of units.
With near zero latency, the DX32R can be used to expand I/O channel count and interface digital components, providing a high quality bridge between AES/EBU, MADI, Pro Tools HDX and the Dante IP audio network.
– 8 AES3 I/O interfaces, 16 channels I/O
– 1 MADI coax I/O, 64 channels I/O
– 2 optional MADI coax or optical I/O, 128 channels I/O
– Redundant Power Supply
– Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante(TM)
– High precision internal clock and PLL
– Flexible patching and routing of digital audio signals
– Stand alone IP audio interface and format converter
– Interface for major digital audio workstations
– Low latency, tightly synchronized, transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
DX32R include a 384×384 multiplexer, enabling all digital inputs and outputs to be routed in any combination; this enables the unit to also split signals for advanced signal distribution.