DX32R | Digital Audio Bridge2 June 202212 June 2022
DX32R | Digital Audio Bridge
3.559,00€ 21% TAX included
DX32 gives you the routing flexibility of the AX32 in a compact format. You can’t expand the I/O section to the same extent, but with up to 384×384 audio channels matrix you can virtually create any workflow. And if one is not enough, simply connect multiple units via Dante IP Audio.
DX32R is your versatile digital audio Swiss knife – an interface and matrix designed for multiple audio applications such as multi-room recording studios, post-production facilities and audio distribution installations. It allows you to route all digital input and output and manage them on a mono channel basis within a single unit or a combination of units.
With near zero latency, the DX32R can be used to expand I/O channel count and interface digital components, providing a high quality bridge between AES/EBU, MADI, Pro Tools HDX and the Dante IP audio network.
– 8 AES3 I/O interfaces, 16 channels I/O
– 1 MADI coax I/O, 64 channels I/O
– 2 optional MADI coax or optical I/O, 128 channels I/O
– Redundant Power Supply
– Ethernet IP audio interface for 64 I/O channels using Dante(TM)
– High precision internal clock and PLL
– Flexible patching and routing of digital audio signals
– Stand alone IP audio interface and format converter
– Interface for major digital audio workstations
– Low latency, tightly synchronized, transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
DX32R include a 384×384 multiplexer, enabling all digital inputs and outputs to be routed in any combination; this enables the unit to also split signals for advanced signal distribution.