Music emerges from deep black background
“Even the most delicate pieces of classical music, the noise floor is always in the recording, with tape hiss from the master coming through, not the electronics. Personally, this is one of the true benefits of a great solidstate phonostage — the absence of noise.”
– Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio
Incredible level of input optimization for any cartridge
– Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
– 64 impedance loading settings from 12.1Ω to 47kΩ.
– 16 capacitance loading settings from 0pF to 1120pF.
– 16 gain level settings from 40dB to 70dB.
– Selectable equalization curves for RIAA and IEC standards.
– Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
– Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.