Desk for API «The Box» Plan D-Style
All mixing engineers need a place for the mixing board and a place to put their cool support gear. They want it visible and within reach. They also care about the acoustics of the room and the projects that are in their care. If this describes you, the Sterling Modular “Mixer Conversion” should be on your list of options. We call it a conversion because we start with our flagship, acoustically intelligent “Plan Series” mastering console and then we convert it to accommodate any mixing console. All Mixer Conversion consoles require assembly.
- Our unique designs (soft materials, low profile and angular design) reduce most of the acoustical anomalies that consoles can create.
- Our “open architecture” design allows more thermal venting than any other console — the same design that gives you generous cable access.
- Our fully modular design allows you to convert to another mixer or any number of “Plan Series” configurations without starting from scratch.
- We offer an unmatched array of available finishes, trim material options and convenience accessories.
- We are dedicated to providing superior support for our products.